Zachary Daniels is looking for a passionate Store Manager to successfully manage an established and reputable store in Dundee. We are looking for a Store Manager to bring drive, enthusiasm and the highest possible retail service standards at all times.
We want to recruit a leader who can manage a strong retail management team, but can really engage with them to drive service and standards across all departments.
The successful Store Manager will be able to make commercial decisions to benefit the store and bring about the required change as and when required. With a track record of success, you can use your leadership skills to inspire those around you to create a memorable shopping experience for your customers.
Key responsibilities as the new Store Manager:
- Lead from the front and inspire your management team
- Set the standard for service across all departments
- Commercially aware to drive and make changes to increase sales
- Full responsibility for achieving targets and results
- Create and maintain an outstanding shopping experience for customers
- Develop your team and have succession plans in place for colleagues and managers
- Operationally strong to manage in a diverse and fast paced store role
- Able to direct the team to achieve KPI's
- Ensure high Visual standards at all times
The successful Store Manager will be able to achieve results, exceed targets and receive outstanding feedback from customers.
As a Store Manager you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work together with your Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required.
This role is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do!
Our client has an excellent salary of up to £40,000 with bonuses, benefits and a high earning potential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.