Buyer / purchasing officer is needed to join an electronics manufacturer in Nottingham. The award-winning manufacturer is looking for a buyer to become part of a fantastic supply chain team. You will have a thorough understanding of purchasing in line with MRP, monitoring supplier performance and good knowledge of
Buyer / Purchasing Officer Package
- £22,000 - £26,000
- Full time
- 34 days holiday inc. bank
Buyer / Purchasing officer Responsibilities
- Placing orders in line with MRP.
- Purchasing all electronics components
- Monitoring supplier performance against agreed KPI's.
- Ensure on-time delivery of items to the planned production date.
- Communicate with internal customers, external customers, and suppliers.
- Requesting quotations and negotiating the best terms.
- Actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Reviewing current supplier agreements against agreed tactical objectives.
Buyer / Purchasing Officer Requirements
- Previous buyer / purchasing experience.
- Experience as a buyer in electronics or engineering is desirable but not essential
- MRP experience is essential
- Excited to work within a busy supply chain team.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.