Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Payroll Officer for a highly successful, growing and fast paced business. This would be a great opportunity for someone with payroll experience who wants to work as part of a successful, friendly and established payroll team.
Our client is a c. £300 million turnover business, yet it is continuing to grow further. It has an extremely positive, inclusive and friendly working environment. They have introduced hybrid working, so you can work 2 days from home if desired.
The Payroll Officer will be working as part of a large team, which is collectively responsible for processing the payroll for c. 13,000 employees. You will report into the Senior Payroll Officer, and will be dealing with payroll from cradle to grave. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Running 4 weekly, weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Statutory calculations e.g. NI, SSP, SMP and tax.
- Dealing with payroll queries and payment requests.
- Producing payroll reports.
- Liaising with staff and line managers.
- Running BACs reports.
- Inputting annual leave.
- Managing the on and off boarding of starters and leavers.
- Managing tax filings and HMRC pay queries.
To apply for this role, you:
- Must have experience of working in payroll
- Must have experience of using Excel
- Will ideally have experience of processing large payrolls (though not essential)
- Will ideally have experience of processing payroll from beginning to end (though not essential)
This is a permanent opportunity to join a large and successful business. Our client is offering:
- A starting salary of £23,000
- 2 days home working per week
- 22 days holiday plus birthday off and statutory days
- Free on site parking
- State of the art working premises
- Working hours of 8:30 - 16:30
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Due to working as part of a large team, there is the potential for the successful applicant to progress within the team to Senior Payroll Officer and Payroll Supervisor in the future
- This is an office based role and there is not any home-working
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.