Fast & Fresh Restaurants Ltd are the Development Agents for Subway in Merseyside, Lancashire, Cumbria and Cheshire and also operate 11 Subway stores in the North West. We are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to oversee the operation of these stores.
Purpose of the Role
The Operations Manager will contribute to the success of Fast & Fresh (Restaurants) Ltd through effective leadership of the operations teams in our Subway stores and growing sales.
The Operations Manager will work closely with Store Managers, with head office personnel and will establish effective working relationships with the Field Services Team, Franchisees in the Development Agent Territory and also Subway HQ.
- Monitor store performance vs KPIs and make recommendations
- Utilise management information tools to identify opportunities to grow sales and profitability
- Ensure all stores adhere to company procedures and requirements relating to Food Safety and Health and Safety
- Develop a customer service focused culture across the business
- Ensure effective communication of planned requirements, company news and procedures
- Implement/analyse marketing plans and ensure stores follow POS and Marketing guidelines
- Ensure stores are compliant with company standards and challenge their effectiveness
- Train, motivate and lead the team whilst following best practice polices and procedures
- Monitor recruitment ensuring stores are adequately resourced; carry out inerviews/performance reviews/disciplinary procedures as required
- Be a brand ambassador at every level
- Complete and review monthly/annual budget projections
- Previous food/retail/hospitality management experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective coaching and motivational ability
- Ability to make a sound diagnosis and make suggestions for resolution
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of management practices and procedures.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with partners at all levels of the organisation.
What we offer
- Competitive salary - £30-40k p.a. + OTE (dependent on experience)
- Company Car
- Mobile phone contribution
- Perks at work
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.