*International Online Trading Executive*
This is an incredibly exciting time to join our retail partner, a multi channel specialist retailer who are enjoying a period of growth and investment.
Our client is well known in their space and offer an agile, fun and fast paced working environment. Are you looking for opportunities to develop and progress? Do you see yourself as creative, commercial and customer focused? Would you like to join a growing business?
The position of International Online Trading Executive will play a pivotal role in delivering sales, profitability & promotions across the websites, managing a wide range of categories and marketing channels.
This role will be managing one of the companies most exciting sites with a loyal, engaged and reactive customer base. Longer term, the opportunity could progress into territory leadership across both trading and marketing for the right candidate.
As the International Online Trading Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Localise and tailor content and promotions to local (European) markets
- Monitor & analyse sales performance in Europe, looking at daily sales and profit in addition to longer term growth
- Proactively use GA, Salesforce & Phocas to analyse and report on key metrics Including; bounce rates, promotional performance & coupon usage.
- Use CMS within Demandware to set up, test, execute and maintain promotions, offers and multibuys
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external marketing, to share campaign creatives and promotional updates
- Optimise sales and conversion
- Collaborate with the CRM department on email recommendations in line with trading conditions.
- Achieving Site Sales, Margin, Conversion & AOV Targets
- Achieving target Own Brand Mix
- Campaigns & Promotions are executed in line with the deadline
- Fluent or native in German, Italian or French, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems e.g. SalesForce or equivalent.
- Good understanding of general eCommerce iand conversion drivers
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Highly commercial with excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office & Excel.
- Previous experience and knowledge of trading in the UK and European eCommerce markets.
This opportunity has the potential to launch your career within a dynamic and evolving business. You will be given opportunity to think for yourself, demonstrate your ability and progress within the business.
A competitive benefits package is available -please apply today to find out more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.