Salary: £22K rising up to £25K based on performance, £37K OTE, top earners achieve £50K+ (Uncapped)
Location:- Manchester City Centre
Who are we?
Zuto are a car finance broker looking at transforming the industry with simplicity and integrity, ensuring our customers get the best finance deal possible.
In 2022, we are continuing with our hypergrowth plans, and looking to hire a further 80 new Sales Executives to join our already high performing and established team in both Manchester and Macclesfield.
What we are offering the successful Sales Executive:
· £22K basic, rising up to £25K based on performance, £37K OTE, top earners achieve £50K+ (Uncapped)
· Clear progression route into management (80% our sales managers are home grown)
· Award winning Induction training and development from our ISM accredited training programme
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays, plus an extra day off for your birthday
· Award dinners, regular social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
· An additional day available to take to support local charities
· Cycle to work scheme, discounted retail outlets and hospitality venues
· Income protection and financial advice
The Role of the successful Sales Executive:
· To be the main point of contact between Zuto and our customers: Helping to support them through their car buying journey from start to finish
· Managing your pipeline effectively to maintain contact with your customers
·Proactively making calls to qualified customers, dealerships, and lenders daily
· Being up to date on the latest in-house technology and processes, alongside lender products
· Working alongside our ISM accredited training team to ensure that you continue to develop and grow in the role
· Ensuring your calls are compliant and keeping your customers fully informed is crucial.
· Working within a tight knit team you will aid and support other team members as required
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.