Our client, an ambitious and growing service provider, are seeking a Store Manager to join their organisation and cover a site in the Greater Belfast area.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with an organisation that continues to see growth and potential within Northern Ireland therefor this is a career opportunity for the right person.
As a Store Manager your main role is to manage all aspects of running your store, in order to grow and develop your business.
- Sales; following up on enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their particular needs, including selling merchandise and insurance to drive your store’s performance (P&L) and achieve related KPIs
- Customer service; creating a culture of exceptional customer service that exceeds our customer’s expectations
- Store Standards; customer’s first impressions are key, you will be at the forefront of setting the store and operational standards and ensuring that they are maintained.
- People; leading and motivating the store team through coaching and providing constructive feedback in order to enhance performance;
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day
- Propose ideas for local marketing and lead generation, SEO or Google adwords experience would be advantageous but not necessary as we will train you up
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management)
- A store requires 1 full time and 1 part time member of staff so a flexible approach to working as part of a team or individually
- Forklift experience would be helpful but not essential as we will provide full training as from time to time unloading of pallets for business customers shall be required
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store
- Manage all aspects of running your store plus grow and develop your business
Ideally you will have a Retail, Hotel, Logistics, Military or Manned Security background and experience in a customer facing environment. Experience in consultative sales is a plus with a great track record as a Manager who delivers results through excellent leadership and coaching. Naturally you’ll be a strong communicator, approachable and be able to balance a varied workload with a ‘hands on’ way of working. On top of this you’ll have strong commercial acumen and will embrace change as you manage your store.
You will need:
- A “can do” attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Management experience demonstrating a lead by example attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including word and excel
- The abilty to manage and update social media sites
- Strong listening skills with a genuine desire to help others and learn
- The ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
- A full clean driving licence with access to a suitable form of transport
The Manager would cover a 40 hour shift between Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday, 9 am to 2pm.
The successful applicant can expect a competitive starting salary and bonus structure as well as genuine career opportunities.
To apply or express an interest, please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link who will then be in touch with you.
If this role isn’t suitable but you are looking for a new opportunity please do not hesitate to contact our experienced consultants. You can visit our website in the first instance or call our office.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.