Full time / Permanent
Field based (Traveling between stores)
1 Northern - Birmingham Up
1 Southern - Birmingham Down
£19,500 + Excellent benefits including : Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing business in the D2C & retail space, Equity scheme, Company car and fuel card. Free Vitamins and supplements, Attending team lunches and events.
Our client is a premium nutrition brand. They use 100% natural, sustainably sourced ingredients to make delicious and innovative health products. Having just raised investment, they’re in a prime position to accelerate growth and are looking for energetic and talented individuals to join their friendly Field Merchandising team.
You'll work directly with the Head of Retail & Field Sales in our clients small, but fast growing retail team to ensure that our products are beautifully merchandised across our retail partners. Responsibilities to include:
- Educate, share and inspire the store team on our clients brand in which they are selling. Work with the retail team to ensure high quality visual merchandising of all stores.
- Responsible for visiting stores (including WH Smith Travel, Euro Garages, Holland & Barrett and Boots) daily to ensure stock is correctly priced and merchandised.
- Liaise closely with the internal team to identify new opportunities
- Communication with other areas and head office
- Route planning and diary management
- Accept home deliveries for replenishment of displays and merchandising material
- Be willing to travel to all areas of the UK if required for specific projects
- Will be required to work at Trade Shows and Pop-Up events throughout the year
- ensure that all material communication on the sales floor complies with local legislation.
- teach and support visual training for the team to maintain required presentation.
Driving licence is essential as you will be required to travel between stores in your allocated region,
Please apply online with an up to date CV
Cordant people are an equal opportunity employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.