Business Development Manager
LOCATION Field (Bristol or Swindon area) /Home Based
My client is looking for someone who has experience in retail or field sales – In a technology /security environment – you will be dynamic and engaging with a really engaging personality and a natural spark.
If you are an amateur youtuber or hobbyist at video creation even better!
- Location: Field Based – Ideal location: Bristol or Swindon
- Salary £24-25k per annum depending on experience
- 10% performance related bonus
- £400 per month car allowance
- Mobile Office
- Lots of brand product
- Home studio
Purpose of the role
• This role will be split between retail visits creating/delivering digital training content • Deliver exceptional product training and customer experience both face-to-face and through online mediums • Communicate and demonstrate the brand, products and services effectively in face-to-face and through online mediums • Grow the client's sales both in and out of retail by delivering an exceptional experience to both end users and retail staff • Calling on stores in line with agreed number and frequency of visit executing agreed training plans, live product demonstrations and added value activities • Deliver agreed number of video sales/training sessions per quarter as set out in KPIs • Conduct Regional and Key in-store training presentations both face-to-face and through online mediums • Analyse sales out and knowledge performance of stores to activate a continued improvement model • Manage compliance and retail displays in store in line with brand guidelines • Completing general reporting and delivering to the client on a regular basis
• Propose and execute video training sessions with key retail and online partners • Ensure digital training schedules are kept up to date • Deliver B2B video training as required by client • Deliver targeted sales uplift & product recommendation in selected stores by achieving operational KPIs in the following areas • Training store colleagues on key brand products, software services and peripherals • Store demonstrations/activation days • Retail execution/compliance • Video online sales and product training • Create brand champions with key stores • Ensure call file is kept up to date • Become a Retail knowledge expert and key support contact for retailers • Demonstrate flexibility within role to ensure that the expectations and requirements of the client are met in a timely manner • Respect the confidentiality of the information used and/or gained in your role • Ensure daily reporting is complete to the standards expected by company working with Account Manager to provide additional data when requested • Ensure all company values and sales tools are used and applied in line with Operational Standards
Skills and experience
• Sales & influencing skills • Presenting and negotiating • As comfortable on the camera as in the classroom • Visual merchandising • Aptitude for picking up technical aspects of new products and equipment • Microsoft Office suite • Analytical Skills • Experience in a Field Sales role • Basic video editing skills desirable • Educated to degree level preferred • Clean UK Driving Licence
Drive for Results: A persistent drive to achieve results, deliver high standards, improve the way things are done and ensure work is completed with timescales.
Customer Service Focussed: Always having the customer at the forefront of everything you do. Delivering the needs of internal and external customers. Exceeding expectations. Continually developing business and taking action to resolve issues.
Team Player: Establishing effective relationships with colleagues and clients. Sharing great ideas and supporting others. Working together to deliver business goals for the Company and Client.
Flexible Effectiveness: Maintaining effectiveness in different situations. Receptive to new ways of working and new products. Changing tactics and improving skills whenever required
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.