Sales Executive & Supervisor
We are a successful and extremely busy DIY business, associated with a growing name, based on the door step of Central London, who need an experienced and enthusiastic person to join our growing team. Our family-run store has more than 30,000 products and various departments. We thrive on our product knowledge and going the extra mile for our customers.
We are currently looking for a full time Sales Executive & Supervisor for our Trade Counter. The individuals will need to have sales experience in the selling of a wide range of DIY/Building materials materials.
You’ll take ownership of this department, creating a shopping experience that will meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, whether they be professional traders, contractors or DIY enthusiasts.
The successful candidate:
- Proven sales record and experience in the Industry
- Sales orientated with passion and drive to help our business grow
- Responsible and hardworking, able to work on their own initiative
- Customer focused with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to build good relationships with store colleagues and customers to gain repeat business
- Have a keen eye for detail, especially in monitoring stock levels and placing orders
- Store presentation, merchandising and house keeping
- Computer literate with experience of using either POS system or a computer sales system
- Full training included
- Incentive programmes
- Generous staff discounts
- Free uniform and a great working environment
- Most importantly you will receive the opportunity to grow as The Trade Hub grows.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.