Sales expert with retail management experience is wanted for a Retail Store Manager opportunity in central Edinburgh. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a passion for dynamic and high-volume retail and significant experience in managing the store environment.
- You will get to lead and motivate a team of 5-10 members of staff
- You will drive KPIs within the store to ensure store productivity and sales goals are reached and exceeded
- You will ensure that the highest levels of service standards are maintained in a busy environment
- You will organise the team in an efficient manner according to business needs. Plan, prioritise and distribute tasks.
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will work closely with the buying team to ensure shops have the right stock at the right time
- You will monitor store visual merchandising standards. Review sales frequently and take action on visual merchandising to maximise sales.
- You will be responsible for managing cash and other daily administrative tasks
- You will keep the line manager fully informed of all issues; contribute with business and market suggestions.
- Only candidates with fast-moving product experience will be considered (minimum 2 years experience)
- You will ideally already have experience working in central Edinburgh
- Proven understanding of and contribution to commercial targets and KPIs
- You will have a hands-on management style
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Committed and highly motivated with excellent organisation skills
- Multi-lingual preferred
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.