TITLE: Purchasing Administrator
JOB REF: T3189
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Maternity Cover 4/5 months
HOURS: 40 Hours per Week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of an established Loughborough based client who is looking for an Admin Buyer/Junior Buyer to join their existing team on a temporary basis to cover a maternity leave.
- Placing orders for maintenance materials and services for various areas, making sure relevant sign offs are set in place.
- Approve stock volumes with stakeholders and manage stockholding of standard products
- Monitor and negotiate the best cost for standard products
- Gaining relevant information using a proactive approach
- Achieve a year on year reduction in spend
- Outgoing and a strong communicator
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise in order to meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Efcas system
- 18 months experience in some purchasing capacity
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.