Do you have any customer service or van delivery experience?
Does a fulfilling role in customer service interest you?
Integrated Solutions is currently recruiting multiple customer delivery van driver positions for one of the largest supermarkets in the UK. The position starts as a temporary post, and you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position with the company, following a successful 12-week performance review.
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Temporary position with permanent potential
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned route with loaded vans
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
- Stop A to Stop B Deliveries - Customers collect shopping at Stop B
PAYE Pay Rate:
- Day work 05:00am to 12:00am = £10.05
- Night work 12:00am to 05:00am = £12.50
- Bank Holidays = £12.60
UMBRELLA Pay Rate:
- Day work 05:00am to 12:00am = £12.35
- Night work 12:00am to 05:00am = £15.55
- Bank Holidays = £15.68
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK licence held for at least two year
- No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s)
- DBS application required
- Six or more months of driving experience is an asset
- Time keeping skills are crucial
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.