An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a market leading retail business. Based in Greater Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the complaints team, acting as a point of escalation and driving performance.
Our client is an award winning business and due to continued success, they are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader.
Duties of the Customer Service Team Leader include:
- drive and develop your team, to deliver exceptional service
- Review KPIs and targets, positively managing any under-performers
- Talent development - identifying opportunities to progress the team
- Can-do - outlining opportunities for continuous improvement
- Act as a point of escalation for any complaints
- work closely with other departments
The successful candidate will be/have:
- experience leading a team within a retail environment
- a strong emphasis on collaboration
- The ability to motivate your team
The salary on offer is £28k - £32k
Fantastic company benefits
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.