Wholesale Client Services and Inventory Manager, Luxury Brand, Central London
The purpose of the role: To support the processing of wholesale and retail orders for this luxury brand
Manage and Process Sales Orders (all division), Delivery Schedule & Invoicing
- Improve communication between Customers, Commercial and Operations team.
- Key person in Liaising with stores regarding orders/ stock adjustments/ stock transfers
- Assisting & Support for inventory & planning.
- Direct management of Stock Assistants and working with Commercial teams across both brands.
- Responsible for transfers and stocktakes
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, committed and a fast learner with previous experience of a busy environment
- Computer literate with an aptitude for numbers
- Experience with NAV and Retail Pro an advantage.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external customers and contacts
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Must have experience of stock management at Head office/Back office.
Due to the high number of candidates, only those with CVs most closely matched to the JD will be contacted.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.