Location: Trafford, Manchester, M41 7LY.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 a year.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
• Company bonus
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days holidays per annum
• Holidays increased with length of service
• Regular fun social events
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Eye care
Who are we looking for?
Our growth and increasing customer base have created a new opportunity for Project Coordinators to join our team and deliver installation solutions on a global scale. Collaborating with the project team you will ensure projects are compliant by using top-drawer planning skills and having a passion for getting things done.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Act as a point of contact with client and external suppliers.
• Assist project teams with collating visit schedules from external parties.
• Coordinate scheduling of resource visits with Project Manager.
• Arrange visits with retailers/shopping centres as required.
• Support with devising and executing training plans.
• Assist with the production of the training brief documents.
• Ensure project management processes are maintained and updated.
• Set up and update project reporting with direction from Project Manager.
• Support in the production of post project management and client reporting.
• Escalate issues and project deviations to Project Manager.
• Organise project documentation and store correctly.
• Manage administration of the stock inventory system.
• Update cost systems and issue supplier purchase orders.
• Administer quality review process for reporting execution.
• Consult with third party suppliers for outstanding information.
What you'll need:
• Previous experience working in customer service/administration.
• Team player and willingness to get stuck in.
• Flexibility to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
• Driven approach to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
• Effective communication including verbal and nonverbal.
• Strong organisation with attention to detail.
• Ability to analyse, present information and make decisions.
• Resilience and positive in challenging situations.
• Problem solving ability.
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Experience in project support.
• Working on an international scale.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please send your CV and tell us why you should be our next 100%’er.
No agencies please
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Company pension
• On-site parking
• Private medical insurance
• Sick pay
• Work from home
• 8-hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
• Microsoft Excel: 1 year (preferred)
• Quality assurance: 1 year (preferred)
• Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
• Remote interview process
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.