6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Food Safety Technical Manager.
Our client, aiming to be the most customer-centric company on earth is seeking a dynamic, organised and strong communicator to join their ultra-fast Worldwide Operations as a Food Safety Technical Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly visible space and be part of a vibrant and fast-growing company!
The ideal candidate will;-
- Manage end to end defined food safety programs for their categories of food products within their specific function scope.
- Risk assess vendors, products and processes for food safety and quality risks.
- Assess risk mitigations, vendor capability and competency to execute and sustain food safety programs.
- Support their Business Unit (BU) to deliver product launches against defined roadmaps, providing food safety and technical support that may influence business decisions.
- Deliver tactical activities and independently manage their food category (BU) communications and cross functional activity with other teams including BI teams, Operations, Retail and external teams at Vendor
- Manage their priorities and resources to deliver their functional responsibilities, clears problems that cause blockers and can escalate, for direction or support.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and programs seeking to stream line, automate and reduce manual tasks
- Communicate risk and document risk assessments, seek external subject matter expert support where needed as well as internal, regulatory and/or legal support and counsel.
- Independently ensure quality of food safety and quality surveillance is risk assessed and testing cadence is appropriate. Communicate with 3P’s on sampling and reporting of results, taking ownership of their product category testing program.
- Manage meetings effectively. Puts the right people in the room. Drives detailed discussions and high-level alignment.
- Report food safety and quality metrics, using accurate data and use data, and metrics to support cadence of BU and food safety org reporting
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.