A Learning Experience Designer is urgently required for a leading organisation in London, supporting a large scale finance transformation programme & implementation.
- Minimum 3 years experience in L&G Design.
- An experienced L&D professional, with a proven track record being apart of change programmes / initiatives.
- Proven track record creating innovative learning content that truly engages people.
- Creating highly engaging, blended learning programmes (Classroom, virtual, eLearning and digital)
- Strong experience using learning software such as Camtasia, Articulate 360 or Adobe Captivate
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship building skills.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.