Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Financial Officer & Company Secretary.
Our client is a leading clothing and footwear digital retailer.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Manage meetings of the CFO and Co Sec to ensure that key strategic discussion items are brought to meetings
- Produce relevant reports for the CFO and Co Sec for the Executive Board meetings.
- Initiate and oversee the divisional business planning process
- Organising and maintaining the diary
- Arranging local and foreign travel and accommodation for meetings and events.
Our client is looking for an experienced EA who is extremely organised and pro active.
The successful Executive Assistant will have/be:
- Detail-oriented team player with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Capable of interacting effectively and professionally with different types of customers (i.e. col-league, Board members, etc).
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Coordinating activities with Finance department, such as department/team functions.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience supporting a CFO and Co Sec or equivalent with a strong understanding of analytical/financial records and information.
Permanent contract + 30-35K salary + Hybrid working
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.