National Account Manager
£40,000 - OTE £50,000
A National Account Manager is required to join a busy, well-established fragrance wholesaler in Manchester.
You will be required to:
- Be the central point of contact for designated accounts.
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within a portfolio.
- Work with customers on a strategy to develop business.
- Develop proposals & implement contractual agreements.
- Present products to customers as required by their critical path.
- Gain additional business through in season offers.
- Identify new business
- To undertake tasks and projects as agreed.
- Work with a range of accounts from ecommerce - grocery.
The ideal person would have:
- National account management experience
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Organised and methodical.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of multi-channel retail.
- Self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Managed retails accounts previously.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a retail background to join a thriving retail wholesaler. You will be managing some existing trading accounts and so the right person will need to come in and hit the ground running.
This role is available due to increased demand and growth so interviews will be asap and ideally they want someone to start asap too.
Apply today to find out more.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.