Do you have experience in selling luxury products? Do you foresee yourself as a real people person that prides yourself on your ability to build strong relationships quickly? If so this could be the role for you. We are currently working alongside a fantastic family run organisation based in the heart of Birmingham's infamous Jewellery Quarter that are looking for full-time Sales Assistant.
We are looking for a friendly and charismatic individual who can promote the business and help introduce potential customers to the product range of this longstanding store.
- Meeting and greeting customers when entering the store
- Fully understanding customer requirements and attending to customer needs
- To deliver an exceptional customer experience at all times and going the extra mile
- Interacting with the general public on a day to day basis and encouraging them to visit the store
- Being proactive and utilising customer details to help generate new business
- Canvassing potential customers via phone and email
- Up-selling the business and the product range
- Representing the business in a professional manner
- Attendance of exhibitions and trade shows to promote and sell products (on an ad-hoc basis)
- Working towards individual and a team target
What you'll need
- Experience in selling jewellery or luxury products is essential
- To be a bubbly friendly character with the confidence to speak to customers
- Previous experience in a sales/retail environment would be advantageous
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- Consultative in your approach
- Proven ability to work towards targets
- MUST be flexible and able to work weekends
- Working for a well established family run company
- Salary £22,750 OTE £28,000
- Permanent opportunity
- In the heart of the jewellery quarter (easily commutable via public transport)
This role won't be around for long so don't delay apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.