Bristol, City of Bristol
£39104 - £42496/annum
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Comitted to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
We are currently recruting for a Performance Manager. You will provide support to the Regional Manager and Team Leaders on a tactical basis; deployed, where performance improvement need is required. You will drive high achievement of all performance and quality targets and ensure the service meets the needs of WHP Participants. You must be able to use management information to identify opportunities to improve a range of performance and quality metrics, using excellent communication skills to then engage colleagues/teams with potential changes to approach/process.
Our ideal candidate will be able to lead, support, motivate and coach a team in a high-performance culture. Have experience of working in a performance-driven environment and of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards.
- Analyse and interpret management information to identify areas of under-performance and plan/execute targeted improvement activity, including coaching and mentoring colleagues.
- Ensure that business communications are implemented, understood and delivered.
- Identify best practice and ensure it is shared and embedded across all delivery teams, targeting specific teams for greatest focus, in consultation with line management.
- Undertake regular prescribed management checks.
- Support Team Leaders to ensure that all Customer Service Standards and tender Customer Service Standards are met, and that customers are receiving appropriate assessments, reviews and action plans, that are monitored and reviewed in line with contractual requirements and that they are being signposted to appropriate and approved suppliers of services.
- Regularly report on performance in accordance with Seetec Pluss and DWP requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other managers and teams within Seetec Pluss to drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate innovation through identification and piloting of new ways of working to enhance the customer experience
- Inform Team Leaders’ regular training and resource needs analysis to ensure delivery staff are appropriately equipped to consistently perform at high levels, acting upon and presenting any requirements to senior management.
- Support Team Leaders to deliver caseload reviews via observations in a meaningful and consistent manner.
- Own and develop local Jobcentre Plus (JCP) relationships to ensure appropriate referrals. Support JCP in undertaking activity to evaluate and respond to any trends leading to disengagement. Develop relationships with other third parties for Signposting referrals, where required.
- Managers are required to understand, contribute to and participate in the Business Continuity arrangements for their teams and activities.
Skills and Experience
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above
- Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Experience of working in a performance-driven environment
- Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
- Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement
- Experience of successful delivery of employability programmes or a successful track-record in recruitment
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Understanding of the employability industry & the challenges faced in the employment market for long term unemployed people and those with health conditions
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a number of teams, according to need
Salary: p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: £39,104 - £42,296
Hours: 37hrs per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 17.00pm Friday 8.30am – 16.30pm
Closing Date: 24 June 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Performance Manager
- £39,104 - £42,496/annum
- Bristol, City of Bristol
5 days ago Featured job
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts