THE COMPANY: Brewster Partners are supporting a National Retailer to recruit a Store Manager for its branch in Southampton.
The retailer has a strong growth plan and this is an exciting time to be join the business
THE JOB: The Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of the store and leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team to lead and manage colleagues across the store you will strive to deliver a fantastic service to our members; putting customers at the heart of everything that we do.
You will report to the Regional Retail Manager/Head of Retail and be accountable for store sales and standards which will lead to the delivery of outstanding operational / financial performance.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities will include:
* Drive sales through excellent merchandising and product availability; driving performance of other colleagues in this area through coaching
* Achieve KPI's and targets as agreed
* Coach all colleagues to provide excellent customer service; lead by example
* Assist in the delivery of budgets and improving financial performance
* Ensure all work is processed daily
* Ensure all log books and completed and signed off
* Work with the management team to encourage innovative ideas to improve store performance
* Accountable for agreed store standards; identifying and driving improvements where necessary
* Daily monitoring of stock at risk
* Undertake quality reviews
* Overseeing pricing, merchandising and legal compliance with Food Safety controls
* Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental controls at all times
* Ensure Brand Integrity is maintained
THE PERSON: You will be have strong retail experience and the ability to maximise profit and engage and empower other people and have experience of managing a team including managing absence and conduct issues and 1-2 1s.
You will be Food Safety - Level 2 required (Level 3 is desirable) and have the capability to work under pressure and be able to multi task across different priorities.
This role will need you to be flexible and have an open and honest manner whilst still delivering results and ensuring that brand integrity is maintained.
You hold a Full Driving License, a DBS check will be required
THE BENEFITS: This position offers great benefits
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.