Wholesale Account Manager
We are recruiting on behalf a leading fashion brand located in Leeds who due to expansion is seeking an experienced Wholesale Account Manager to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with this rapidly expanding business that has enjoyed year on year growth through both its highly established retail & ecommerce sites. If you are an ambitious individual that has experienced as a Wholesale Account Manager and that loves working within a fast-paced business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Wholesale Account Manager Role:
- Building strong relationships with key contacts and introducing board members where they can add value and further strengthen the partnership
- Producing weekly and monthly sales analysis for board presentation
- Maximising opportunities, working with the board if necessary
- Identifying issues and developing solutions to overcome them
- Managing and checking Websites
- Gain a thorough understanding of the target audience
- Work with Buyer and the partner to develop the best possible collections at agreed margins
- Create product reference sheets for costings.
- Manage photo samples effectively
- Develop exclusive products where appropriate / profitable, working with Buyer
- Product Purchasing, Stock Planning and documentation
- Effectively manage the process from purchase to delivery using the correct Joe Browns systems.
- For bulk buy, work with the partner to optimise stock levels
- Process returns using system
- Work with the partner to develop strong seasonal marketing campaigns that help build sales and the brand
- Involve the marketing department at key meetings to continually develop fresh ideas that drive sales.
- Consider all areas of marketing including paper (catalogue, leaflets); email, web, social, photography and PR, making sure we maximise our asset bank
- Ensure that all deliveries arrive in a timely and appropriate manner, using correct
- Ensuring Royalty payments and commission receipts are accurate.
- Set and manage annual budgets based on current partner and marketplace knowledge and opportunities identified
- Ensuring the continued growth of partner sales through great relationships, great customer service and excellent brand knowledge
- Identifying potential new partner brands, we may wish to work with
- Current experience in a Wholesale Account Manager role or similar within the fashion industry is essential
- Great personality who is able to build instant relationships and have a trader mentality
- Computer literate
- Motivated and passionate individual
- Enjoys marketing
To apply for the Wholesale Account Manager position, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.