Salary: up to £50k + 25% Bonus
Location: Manchester (flexible working hours)
Sector: Online retail
As a sprawling, multi-million-pound organisation that employs over 2,000 people across the UK, our client is a dynamic and thought-leading digital retail organisation that has been able to ascend to the forefront of the market through a versatile corporate model that involves adapting to changing customer habits and transforming archaic business practices.
Now firmly cemented atop the industry with millions of unique visitors engaging with their brands monthly (over 8m), they’re looking to optimise workplace productivity further through the addition of a confident and ambitious Test Lead.
Taking immediate responsibility for the delivery of various test solutions on behalf of the company, the ideal applicant will be a proactive and confident leader that can provide thoughtful inputs into the wider testing activities of the company. In exchange, you’ll be joining a really passionate company based around community that actively promotes and supports further career development and progression.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of test to time and budget (Unit Test, System Test, FAT, SIT, Performance Test, UAT, and OAT etc.)
- Ensure company guidelines are adhered to in the production and maintenance of testing approaches and frameworks
- Resource plan across multiple arms of the business and ensure supplies are being used effectively
- Sign off project test plans within appropriate releases/projects
- Provide thoughtful and empathetic leadership to the wider test team
- Work alongside senior members of the company and support the test improvement process
- Ensure any issues or concerns are passed over to the relevant figures through status reports
- Prior experience in a hands-on testing role
- Keen leader that can empathetically mentor other testers and lead QAs on projects
- Background in sprint planning (feeding in QA estimates, allocating test resources etc.)
- Demonstrable evidence needed showing tech/ideas that have been successfully spiked/implemented into teams
- Comfortable working within high-intensity situations with like-minded teammates
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 24 days holiday bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working houses
- Employee discounts
- Warm and inclusive work environment
For more info regarding this great opportunity, get in touch now!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.