£30 - £35k
Central Bristol office with some home working
Our client is an innovative, energetic training provider that places real emphasis on providing a great service to their clients and learners. They genuinely value their employees which is evidenced by the longevity of their staff.
Our Client is looking for a proactive Bid Manager to join their dynamic Business Development Team. This exciting role will require you to be responsible for identifying and writing successful bids and tenders for a variety of organisations across various sectors. Reporting to the Senior Bid Manager you will play a key role in contributing to the delivery of the company’s growth plans by winning new business through your love of writing.
- Responsible for the submission of expressions of interest, pre qualifications questionnaires and tenders.
- Identify and report on new tender opportunities.
- Manage registrations/subscriptions and administration of tender portals ensuring that all company information is accurate and invitations to tender/correspondence is promptly viewed and actioned.
- Provision of expert writing and editing bids to a high quality and bespoke to target audiences.
- Developing innovatively written bids in line with clients published guidelines.
- Working to pre-imposed and on occasion conflicting priorities regarding the ability to prioritise work according to business need.
- Building strong relationships with key colleagues across business functions to enable you to respond to challenging queries and ensure a seamless approach to the delivery of content and evidence for bids.
- Developing proposal structures and edit/re-work content to achieve high quality, compliance and competitiveness.
- Developing and managing a content library, uploading all new bid content for future reference.
- Developing high calibre case studies and presentations which echo the requirements of the bid.
- Providing bid management support for localised bids.
- Networking, managing and developing relationships with key external stakeholders on an ongoing basis, to gain market intelligence and secure opportunities that contribute to client acquisition.
Ideally you will have a proven history of writing and winning bids.
Experience of managing the bid process, from expression of interest to submission.
A high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability.
Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary.
Deadline driven with effective time management skills.
Thrive in a busy environment and has the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
Strong communication skills
Please note: Our client will consider a candidate who has strong commercial writing skills and a passion for the written word as long as you are interested in a career in Bid Management.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Location: Central Bristol 100% office work available or happy with some home working
Excellent benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following: 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas) + Bank holidays, Contributory pension (company matched), Life Insurance, A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme, an Award-winning onboarding programme, a comprehensive management development programme and a career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.