Senior / Project Manager
Location: Trafford, Greater Manchester, M41 7LY.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive starting salary
• Company bonus
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days holidays per annum
• Holidays increased with length of service
• Company sickness scheme
• Monthly company lunches
• Regular fun social events
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Eye care
Who are we looking for?
Our growth and increasing customer base have created new opportunities for Project Managers to join our team and deliver retail installation solutions on a global scale. You will ensure projects are handled professionally, delivered to high standards by combining your project management expertise, top-drawer planning skills and a passion for getting things done.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Provide cost estimations and devise accurate client quotations.
• Cost management and client invoicing utilising internal system.
• Deliver projects from scoping, briefing and planning services through to execution and reporting.
• Manage internal and external communications across multiple projects.
• Set up reporting structure using custom software and systems to capture relevant project data.
• Liaise with the warehouse team to facilitate stock inventory management.
• Produce training briefs to support training plans for internal and external purposes.
• Collaborate with local and international partners/subcontractors to arrange scheduled visits.
• Inform and update project stakeholders on project progress.
• Escalate to project stakeholders any deviations from project scope.
• Assist partners/subcontractors to resolve any issues on site and reporting.
• Complete project reporting and closure processes.
What you'll need to be:
• Experience of working in a retail/installations industry.
• We may consider someone with good events / exhibitions industry experience
• A doer! Hands on with installations, updates and training.
• A team player and willingness to get stuck in.
• Customer centric.
• Commercially aware and negotiate results.
• Proactive approach to getting things done.
• Quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
• Familiar working with contractors.
• Flexible to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
• Driven to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
• An effective communicator including verbal and nonverbal.
• A strong organiser with an attention to detail.
• Analytical, solution finder and decision maker.
• Resilient and positive in challenging situations.
• Excellent with IT including Microsoft Office and Excel.
• People management experience
• Project management in maintenance/tactical services.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please click "Apply" and submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you should be our next 100%'er.
No agencies please
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.