My Talent Hub is currently recruiting on a retained basis, for a Head of Contact Centre for our client, who are the largest in their b2c industry in the UK, at their contact centre in Nottingham. The role will lead a multi-functional Contact Centre where customer interactions are multi-channelled. The Head of Contact Centre is the champion of Customer Service and is responsible for creating a culture that will help grow and shape the future of the business by empowering and developing teams to deliver and embed best in class performance.
Responsible for an operation of circa 160 FTE, this is a key leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service, and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology. This is vital to delivering key service outcomes for their customers.
This offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a real impact in a high growth company, make a difference, and have the autonomy to lead, innovate, and utilise your expertise and have your efforts recognised and valued.
About the Role
• Provide the business with expert advice and guidance on all complex customer service matters within this role's responsibilities.
• Act as the Customer Development "champion" providing data insight and recommending business solutions and initiatives to the Board and stakeholders.
• Drive technology enhancements and keep pace with digital capability to shape forward-thinking service improvements that customers expect.
• Drive achievement of all KPI targets through empowering and effective leadership of the Contact Centre
• Work across function and business units, with a clear Customer focus driving all activities
• Liaise with local and global networks for service development and enhancement to maintain our competitive edge and service standards
• Initiate continuous improvement to processes and systems in service provision and service recovery through frequent and scheduled audits and analysis of service incidents and complaints.
• Lead and drive customer satisfaction by developing best in class standards to establish and maintain a competitive advantage.
• Responsible for reporting the Contact Centre performance, using accurate data and analysis to provide critical data insight that leads to continual improvements and business value.
• Identify and promote areas with potential for revenue generation to cross-sell, upsell services including value-added services
• Lead, inspire and grow a talented team of managers and customer service experts to develop exceptional team members.
• Develop a high-performance team culture of respect and responsibility where people are empowered to achieve outstanding performance targets and be flexible and adaptable to future change requirements
Has significant contact centre leadership experience
Can demonstrate highly effective people leadership skills
Strong involvement in the development of quality monitoring in a multi-channel environment.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Empowering and effective management skills to lead, coach and develop the management team
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding levels of service and process improvement, inspiring and developing others to do the same
- Ability to "think outside the box" with an entrepreneurial spirit and confidence to innovate and develop creative solutions that feed into future strategic developments
- A passion for people development and management, an accomplished mentor and coach, able to train and pass on skills and continually look to develop, upskill, and enhance the knowledge held within the business.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets externally to share best practice
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI's SLA's, in a quality led culture
- Experience in working with Senior Stakeholders across different functional areas
- Highly competitive salary
- Company Car
- Generous performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.