Part time Permanent Accounts Assistant role for a growing company based just outside central Manchester.
My client is well established and has experienced great growth over the last year and are looking to add someone to their finance team on a part time permanent basis.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Supporting the Purchase ledger
- Posting Cash
- Sales Ledger reconciliations
- Posting receipts
- Posting refunds
- Handling petty cash
- Other ad hoc finance work to support the team
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a finance department
- Be looking for Part time work (24-30 hours) over 5 days
- Be able to work at a fast pace
- Have strong communication skills
This role can pay up to £23,000 (Pro Rata) + flexible working + other great benefits.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.