Leading fast fashion online business is looking for an Ecommerce Visual Merchandiser to join their head office in Manchester.
- This role requires strong trend awareness as well as the ability to actively provide and use analysis to develop category merchandising:
- Presenting the product pool in the best possible way to maximise site conversion and revenue.
- Making the customer journey to locate the desired product simplistic.
- Ensuring that the customer can use filtering component to narrow down their search.
- Responsible for product trading all of our onsite categories by ensuring the 1st pages are merchandised to meet our VM strategy.
- Responsible for parts of the sites and pages, which are automatically merchandised.
- Ensuring product is live on site with all key components as fast as possible.
- Analysing each product within a category daily ensuring that you have captured all key metrics within the manual merchandised zones.
- Develop a close working relationships with, studio, marketing and buying to ensure that all business priorities are met, ensure that communication between the teams is regular and productive.
- Responsibility for trading all of our onsite categories by ensuring the first few pages are merchandised to meet business requirements, ensuring that commercial KPI’s are met and conversion is maximised.
- Responsibility for parts of the sites and pages which are automatically merchandised.
- Implement processes within the team to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Knowledge of new technologies to enhance the shopping experience of our customers
- Develop close working relationships with, studio, marketing and buying teams to ensure that all business priorities are met.
- Work with the Ecommerce team to ensure all products are published in a timely fashion, managing daily priorities with studio and buying.
- Use appropriate tools to ensure that customers using the search tool find the most appropriate products for their search term.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and Word as you will be required to produce weekly reports.
- Ideally experience of working within a Multi Channel environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- An independent worker who also enjoys working as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are fundamental to the job.
- Ideally has an awareness of other areas of digital marketing such as SEO and PPC.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.