Our client is looking for a Trading Manager to lead its eCommerce team across the UK, US and Australia. In addition to setting the campaign agenda for each territory, the Trading Manager will be responsible for all site commercial activity, revenue growth strategies and profit tracking.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Charged with all trading activity across the UK, US and Australia
- Own the Trading and Marketing strategy for the brand
- Manage the end-to-end digital plan for our brands aligned to seasonal activity
- Go-to-market planning for all new collections, seasons and territories
- Reporting on all key metrics – revenue, profit, performance and cost of sale
- Create and execute all trading plans – building a close working relationship with Merchandising, Design and Marketing teams
- Lead the delivery of all commercial objectives including, sales, profit and product mix
- Planning of CRM segments and commercial incentives
- Tracking peers and competitors
- Leading from the front – ensuring all websites are match fit from UX to ‘In Stocks’
- Curating the best possible experience for the shopper
- Planning and execution of all on-site incentive, acquisition and retention activity
- Management of the eCommerce team of supporting executives
- Manage all 1-1s and staff mentoring
- Working closely with HR to support the team and secure personal goals
- Create a proactive trading culture
- Working with the team to build commerciality and personal accountability
- Walking the team through all trading plans
- Planning the day-to-day efforts of the team
- Recruitment and optimisation of department roles
- Nurture the eCommerce team and grow capabilities by delivering training, advice and best practices on a regular basis
- Highly motivated, our client is looking for someone with strong experience in both eCommerce and fashion (or a similarly transferable category.)
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience and some exposure to line management.
- Commercial acumen is essential.
- You should have a basic grounding in all major digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social, PR and Performance) and possess strong Excel skills.
- Our client is looking for someone who thrives on building creative strategies to maximise profitable trading activity.
- In eCommerce trading, there is no job too small or too large for the Trading Manager.
- The ideal candidate is an MD in waiting – able to drive strong numbers and ready to be exposed to all areas of the business to optimise how the parts contribute to whole.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.