A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Ladieswear Import Merchandiser, to join an established fast fashion on line business.
We’re looking for commercially minded individuals.
- The key task will be to liaise with factories to ensure our products are delivered at the right place at the right time.
- The role is fast paced and will require an individual who is good at communicating across functional teams.
- You will be required to use Microsoft office software to create sales/purchase orders and negotiate with factories in the Far East alongside day to day admin.
- Competent with multi-tasking
- Self-motivated, resilient and able to work quickly and accurately
- Fluent English, Chinese Mandarin prefer
- Strong PC and Microsoft Excel skills
- Eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis
- Keen interest in fashion.
- Have extensive experience managing and overseeing all aspects of merchandising.
- Ideally be a Fashion Graduate (Buying and Merchandising Degree or similar).
- Must have experience liaising with the Far East.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.