Page Personnel are working in partnership with a Leeds based contact centre who are looking to appoint a Contact Centre Operations Manager . This is a great opportunity to join a highly established contact centre led business
Our client is a leading global organisation with visible presence across the UK and Europe, supporting both B2B &B2C customer. Their Leeds based site host a very modern and is one of Leeds' most esteemed contact centres, providing a great environment for all employees
- Deliver and drive the customer service strategy across your operational areas, ensuring that CSAT and NPS scores acre brought to life across the business
- Provide clear leadership and direction for the overall operation, ensuring each individual knows how their contribution can support business objectives
- Provide strong and clear leadership to all Team Leaders within your operation, through regular development, training and 1-2-1's
- Drive and deliver customer resolution within your operation - including complaints and escalations from key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ensure all contact centre channels (phone, e-mail, live chat, social media) are best utilised and used correctly to support the customer journey
- Work closely with the resource planning function to ensure the best possible resource plans are developed, taking into account budget, performance, and impact on the customer
- Drive the capability across the operation to ensure sustainability is achieved around operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Work closely with CX and IT functions to improve the customer journey across all touch-points
- Analyse workflows to help identify route cause and common trends
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of contact centre operations
- Strong people management and leadership
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Leeds' leading contact centre led businesses as a Contact Centre Operations Manager
Based in the Leeds area - the offices have fantastic access via the M62 and M1, also located between Leeds and Wakefield, candidates are encouraged to apply from Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield and South Yorkshire.
The role offers a salary of £40,000 along with annual bonus, free on-site parking and numerous other incentives.
Working 37.5 hours between Monday and Friday
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.