We are currently representing a role on behalf of our client based in the Surrey Area. This is an opportunity to join a global leader.
- To grow top line sales at 3 Large DIY stores within geographic territory through implementing marketing/sales programs, Staff training activities and merchandising responsibilities.
- This is a part time position working 3 days out of 7. 24hrs per week. 25% working from home and 75% customer facing.
- Sales - Build strong selling relationships with store staff, store management and other contacts. Promote, implement, develop, and evaluate Partnerships across customer base including formal meetings with Store Unit Managers. Ensuring in store business activity are executed successfully in each store. Continually promote and represent our client’s brand and product strengths to your select store teams and consumers.
- Training - Conduct sales/product training to current and newly hired Store Team members, Training will include features, benefits and selling skills including a demo of the products. You will also train store teams on equipment.
- Merchandising – Maintain in store signage, merchandising displays. Ordering inventory of collateral to ensure inventory is stocked.
- Previous experience in Retail management/supervisor positions, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing or other Business-related field.
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, and flexible.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle.
- Strong Organizational & Communication skills
Package on offer:
- Salary - £18,000 basic.
- Bonus Package.
- Petrol paid on every work-related journey.
- Lunch allowance.
- 3-day working week.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.