We have an amazing opportunity as a Sales Advisor for the UK’s biggest mobile network. You see, we're not simply about selling phones. We’re about connecting people, so they can do more of what they love – only faster!
Whether it’s providing internet connectivity across 95% of the UK’s landmass, getting a 360-degree camera on stage at the Bafta’s or launching a leading Emergency Services communication network, at EE, we’re constantly pushing the boundaries to stay at the forefront of the latest technology to improve our service to our customers.
For us to stay as the UK’s best network, we need people who can listen to our customer’s needs and provide the kind of brilliant customer service that keeps them coming back for more. A bright spark, a social whizz, an always sunny outlook – we look for the kind of qualities and attributes that our customers will love.
Successful applicants will be individuals who will;
- Be passionate about EE and BT's products, services and propositions and bring them to life to our customers.
- Be adaptable to change, think on their feet and embrace a market that is ever-evolving.
- Working to and following our customer journey to support you in delivering a consistent and personalised customer experience.
- Have a passionate will to succeed in a KPI performance-based environment. You will explore customer needs, make compelling recommendations in return for uncapped commission.
- Have a thirst for knowledge by always looking to broaden their knowledge of the products and services we offer as well as what sets us apart from the competition.
- Always treat their fellow team members with respect, courtesy and always act with integrity.
If you think this person is you we’d love to speak to you!
SALARY: Up to £8.91 per hour with the addition of uncapped commission
HOURS: Full Time – 37.5 hours over 5 days
LOCATION: Birmingham area
COLLEAGUE PERKS – Uncapped commission, employee incentives, life assurance cover, friends & family discounts, personal enhanced discounts amongst many many others.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.