About the Assistant Manager Role
At Skechers, our Assistant Managers make an incredible impact every day, they:
- Lead, merchandise, process shipment, manage product, replenish, problem solve
- Are Sales Champions by leading the team in meeting and exceeding sales plan.
- Drive high unit velocity through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service.
- Coach and mentors the team in multiple retail skill-sets to elevate the store's performance and hits sales out of the park.
- Are the Product Expert who lives, breathes and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers.
- Ensure the store has impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing with beautiful visual presentation
- Serve as a true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel.
- Assist the Store Manager in leading outstanding People processes, team development and ensures an amazing applicant and employee experience.
- Are Operation Gurus who assist the store manager in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability.
- Understand and insists on a clean, presentable store and a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.