A fantastic opportunity for a permanent, full time Sales Ledger/Finance Assistant role based in Central Manchester. Predominantly accounts receivable with extra duties and serious progression available.
Working for a highly successful, growing and dynamic organisation. Based in a personable, friendly and supportive team.
The duties include:
- Generate invoices and issue to customers
- Generate account statements
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely receipt of payment
- Deal with any invoice queries from Customers
- Assist with reconciling payments to Customer accounts
- Producing Debtor reports
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in finance - Essential
- Be a strong communicator and driven to progress - Essential
- Have basic MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be studying towards AAT or equivalent - Desirable
- Have experience with Sales Ledger invoicing - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £23,000 + Progression + Pension
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.