As a stock market listed PLC and 2020 winner of Best Trade Counter and Best Recycler at the National Fenestration Awards, Eurocell is the UK’s number 1 for UPVC products within the building industry. We are successful, dynamic, ambitious and looking for great team players to grow with us.
We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing the Eurocell team further by appointing a Warehouse Supervisor to join our busy team in our Crawley branch.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a hands-on role that would suit a trade professional who has the ability to support the effective running of the branch, including stock control, trade counter sales, dealing with customers and suppliers, managing goods-in / despatch, and deputising for the Branch Manager in their absence.
- Monday-Friday 0700-1630
- Rotating Saturdays 0745 – 1215
- Supervising the effective running of the trade branch warehouse
- Operating the FLT and co-ordinating delivery of materials to and from the branch
- Ensuring that all stock procedures are followed, and operational standards are met
- Working with the Branch Manager to minimising stock losses and variance in stock levels
- Maintaining cleanliness throughout the warehouse and branch
- Supporting with stocktakes and audits, providing administrative support where necessary
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service and the effectiveness of the branch
- Ensuring all relevant Health & Safety Policies are complied with
- KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A full and valid driving license is essential
- Experience within a branch warehouse, depot or unit, trade / builders merchant /retail, glazing or UPVC environment
- Supervisory / team leader experience could be an advantage
- A FLT Licence could be an advantage
- Excellent people skills
- Good organisational and IT skills
- Reliability, good time keeping and attendance
- A high degree of self-motivation
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- Excellent monthly bonus scheme
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join the Eurocell Share Save Scheme, and share the company success
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- This role offers fantastic opportunity to progress within the Eurocell Group
Eurocell Plc are open for business and proud to be supporting the building and construction industry. In line with Government guidelines and as an essential retailer, our branches and manufacturing sites remain open.
Like most businesses, Eurocell have adapted our ways of working and environment to ensure that our customers, colleagues and families are safe. All COVID priority actions are in place; with the provision of face masks, social distancing, hand sanitisers, screens, one-way systems and reduced crowding where appropriate. As guidelines change, we will remain flexible and adaptable and continue to update our ways of working to maintain all COVID protective measures.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.
Please note, only applications submitted via our Careers site will be considered at this time.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.