Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with vendor partners at all levels to ensure Procurement are a trusted adviser and an integral part of the business' decision-making process for third party spend.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for commodity purchasing
- Responsible for materials or services
- Proactive approach to delivering associated strategy development, supplier management, process control and day-to-day stakeholder management under collaborative programme delivery
- Business case development and product development, identifying non-production business and commercial enhancement and sub-contract
- Work closely with all operational teams, including production, quality, design and supply chain, to ensure continuity of supply
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with vendor partners at all levels to ensure Procurement are a trusted adviser and an integral part of the business' decision-making process for third-party spend
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of procurement in construction-related materials
- A demonstrable knowledge of techniques to deliver continuous cost savings and supply chain excellence
- A demonstrable knowledge of the construction, engineering and manufacturing markets, including industry trends, emerging products & commercial models
- A good understanding of supply chain risk and mitigation strategies, including legal risk, commercial risk, corporate responsibility risk, fraud risk and business continuity risk
- Sufficient understanding of contract law to be able to review agreements
£30,000 - £40,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Holiday, Flexi benefits
Elevation Recruitment Group's Procurement and Supply Chain division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.