BASED INVERKEITHING SALARY TO £30,000 AND GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Have you ever wanted to work for a company doing something truly incredible, disruptive and working for the greater good of planet Earth? Well, here is your chance. Our client was founded in 2013 and has brought together decades of farming and engineering experience to create an Agritech business with a vision to revolutionise the indoor growing market. Employing over 80 staff, they are now in full scale up mode with an ambitious and aggressive recruitment plan to help fuel their commercial growth.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, the Inventory Controller will look after our spare parts and our inventory. This role will be based in the new stores of our Engineering Centre in Inverkeithing. You will have the responsibility for tracking and controlling the inventory of all parts and spares, for both new customer installations and spares for existing customers. The role will include booking goods into the inventory, ensuring they are stored correctly, and arranging safe despatch. You will work closely with the Supply Chain, Engineering, Deployment and Customer Support Teams but will regularly come into contact with all areas of the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Accepting goods in, booking them in to stock
- Unloading goods, checking delivery notes against physical material received
- Despatching goods out, sending them to their correct destination
- Take part in regular stock-taking/checking activity
- Reacting to changes in demand, managing stock levels,
- Highlight any out of date material in stock
- Create packing lists for new installations
- Packaging up parts and fulfilling a bill of materials
- Maintaining the stores in a clean, tidy and organised state
- Ensure safety and security of all stock.
- Manage any non-conforming material/quarantine area, ensuring adequately identified and segregated from other inventory.
- Moving goods around within the IGS sites
We are looking for a highly experienced and competent Good-In/Goods-Out Stock Controller, Inventory Controller or Stores and Warehouse person. Ideally, the relevant candidate should come from an engineering / manufacturing products background and we would be especially keen to hear from candidates who have had to manage the stock control and shipment of spare parts for the field. A forklift licence or willingness to train would be good. Candidates need to be able to exhibit a good hands-on attitude towards developing warehouse and inventory control processes and systems, moving from manual to fully MRP driven – EMAX experience preferred.
This represents an incredible opportunity to “give something back” and be part of a culture that believes in genuine teamwork, sustaining excellence, values courageous honesty, wants people to feel good and enjoys seeing their people and the business win. An excellent base salary (To £30,000 DOE) is complemented by a comprehensive benefits package, complete with training and self development grants and flexible working solutions.
Please send your CV to our in-house recruitment manager Bruce Hydes
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.