The position of Sales Consultant in Aylesbury has just been released by this rapidly growing home furnishing retailer, this top rated Retailer has made a real change in the marketplace and is eager to see candidates who have a passion for retail and sales.
This is a great role working in a fast paced show room where you have the ability to earn generous commissions on top of the very attractive salary.
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a sales orientated background although sector is not important.
About the role
* This role is not a pressurised sales environment, this is a consultative role where you will be expected to listen to the customer and advise them on the best solution for their needs before selling
* The customer is key in this role, hence the need for a delicate and understanding individual who is able to connect with their customer to make them feel relaxed and reassured.
* In this interesting and varied role you will be conducting everything from help and advice for customers to helping liaise with big trade accounts
* Plan and implement store displays and visual concepts.
* The ability to bring a concept or design to life and paint a picture for the customer, any interior design or CAD work would definitely be an advantage.
What's in it for you?
* A salary of £15-16.5k with a generous bonus & Commission scheme OTE £25-28k
* Lots of employee benefits including company share scheme
* The chance to work in a business that actively develops its employee's
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.