As a stock market listed PLC and 2020 winner of Best Trade Counter and Best Recycler at the National Fenestration Awards, Eurocell is the UK’s number 1 for UPVC products within the building industry. We are successful, dynamic, ambitious and looking for great team players to grow with us.
We know that our people are our greatest asset, and to help support our growth we are seeking talented trade professionals, and we have a vacancy for a 3 month FTC Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join our busy team at our Salisbury branch.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will possess excellent customer care and strong IT skills. Our Trade Counter Sales Assistants are pivotal positions within our branch network, and there are three key elements to the role:
- First Point of Contact – Meeting and greeting customers in branch and at the trade counter. Dealing with telephone and email enquiries to ensure you and the branch exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Driving – Delivering products to customers via a 3.5t long wheelbase flat-bed. Loading, delivering and unloading goods at customer sites
- Warehousing – Picking and preparing orders. Unloading deliveries into the branch warehouse and undertaking stock management duties with a high degree of accuracy
- Monday-Friday 0700 – 1630
- Rotating Saturdays 0745 – 1215 (With an early finish in the week)
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A full and valid driving license is essential
- Experience of a similar role; ideally in a trade, builders merchant, retail, glazing or uPVC environment
- Reliability, good time keeping and attendance
- A high level of self-motivation and able to work under pressure
- Sales-driven to achieve high standards and KPIs
- Excellent monthly bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Shares – the option to join the Eurocell Share Save Scheme
- Employee discounts on Eurocell products and many other well-known retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Eurocell Plc are open for business and proud to be supporting the building and construction industry. In line with Government guidelines and as an essential retailer, our branches and manufacturing sites remain open.
Like most businesses, Eurocell have adapted our ways of working and environment to ensure that our customers, colleagues and families are safe. All COVID priority actions are in place; with the provision of face masks, social distancing, hand sanitisers, screens, one-way systems and reduced crowding where appropriate. As guidelines change, we will remain flexible and adaptable and continue to update our ways of working to maintain all COVID protective measures.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.
Please note, only applications submitted via our Careers site will be considered at this time.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.