A well-established apparel and intimates’ business with some of the best-known brands under their wing are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
This role requires someone who practically lives and breathes Digital Marketing and Social Media.
What’s the role?
- Manage the company websites, brands, and online marketplaces.
- Create and deliver Digital Marketing strategies for all online activity.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns to include SEO, SEM, Display advertising, email campaigns etc
- Alongside the commercial teams and 3rd party retail clients strive to build long lasting relationships and exciting marketing initiatives to promote the brands.
- Oversee social media activity and implement exciting campaigns monitoring results to achieve customer attraction and retention.
What we would like!
- Proven experience in eCommerce and Digital Marketing, with strong knowledge of both mobile and web platforms.
- Previous experience of working with an online retailer is desirable.
- Confident use of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics to improve UX/UI, Customer acquisition and retention.
- Must have experience of paid social e.g. Google and/or Facebook Ads.
- Experience of working in partnership with 3rd party marketing agencies and online marketplaces.
- Confident working with e Commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify, etc) and associated technologies (e.g. CMS, CRM, etc)
- Ability to execute all elements of Adobe Creative Suite with confidence.
- Passionate about content & copywriting.
- Comfortable playing a key role within a great team as well as working remotely.
This position is recruiting for an immediate start and would suit anyone with a love for brands and online marketing.
Please apply with your updated CV preferably in a word doc. format
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.