Pay range £9-£10
Full time / part time
At Weetons we are passionate about food and we strive to provide our customers with an enticing range of services and products. Establishing ourselves as a premium Food Hall, a true food destination at which customers can shop, dine and enjoy a coffee in the presence of food expertise. Consisting of; a cafe, butchery, delicatessen counter, grocery ambient, gifting, fresh foods, beers and wines, bakery, patisserie and food to go. Our products are premium quality and locally sourced wherever possible and we work tirelessly to establish long term relationships with our suppliers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Preparing meat for sale including the making of sausages, burgers, kebabs
- Processing prime cuts according to cutting specification
- Ensuring optimum product quality, availability and merchandising standards
- Providing exceptional customer service, going above and beyond
- Driving sales performance, including upselling
- Upholding food safety and hygiene standards
- Assisting across the Food Hall as and when required
The candidate will ideally have experience in butchery/meat cutting, preferably within a retail environment.
Must be able to work as part of the team, have a can do attitude, great customer service and a passion for food.
Please email your CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.