About the Role:
The Sr. Recruitment Business Partner- Europe is specifically responsible for assisting in the delivery of Claire's Resourcing strategies through consistently delivering high standards of cost effective resourcing services to all business functions.
The core areas of responsibility for the Resourcing Specialist Europe are as follows:
- Resourcing Administration
- Resourcing Analysis and Reporting
The successful candidate will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting process. The ideal candidate will have experience providing recruiting in a fast paced professional environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing excellent customer service, with a process improvement mind set.
- Manage high volume, full life cycle recruitment across multiple departments and disciplines and source for multiple searches and support several hiring managers simultaneously
- Partner with the business to create efficient and effective recruitment strategies for sourcing, pipelining and urgent requisitions
- Conduct phone interviews with applicants to ensure candidates meet minimum qualifications and are an organizational fit for Claire's
- Be a resource to and guide hiring managers through the recruiting life-cycle
- Stay up-to-date on new sourcing tools, best practices, and how the team can best utilize these recruiting and networking tools
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position, reinforcing the values and culture of Claire's
- Be a Claire's ambassador to attract top talent to the Company
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals, and advertising
- Build and maintain a 'Talent Bank' of candidates for key positions across the business
- Assist with managing and growing our employment brand and recruiting presence across social media channels
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Review job descriptions, person specifications, screening documents, interview scripts and assessment materials to meet required standards.
- Design/update and administer relevant assessment materials to suit vacancy type.
- Manage applications through careers website - responding appropriately and ensuring back of house candidate management system is used correctly for all stages of recruitment process.
- Pre-screen external applicants using relevant screening documents.
- Conduct first stage selection interviews and co-ordinate further stage selection interviews for European Support positions
- Provide constructive feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Offer roles to successful candidates, working closely with the Reward team for compensation package.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies as and when necessary to build relationships and secure cost-effective and timely recruitment solutions.
- Provide advice and guidance on Recruitment issues if required.
- Process recruitment invoices, raise and receipt purchase orders through the oracle purchase order system as and when required.
- Maintain and update vacancy statistics - tracking roles live and filled focusing on time to hire, sourcing method and sourcing costs.
- Evaluate recruitment trends, processes and response to advertisements.
- Ensure all recruitment is carried out in a cost effective way - reducing spend and reliance on external agencies as much as possible.
- Update budget tracker with recruitment spends and monitor recruitment costs for budgetary purposes.
- Build and maintain effective working relationship across the business.
- Bachelor's degree
- A combination of Corporate In-house recruitment and 3rd party staffing agency experience highly preferred. Ideal candidate will have experience with both candidate recruitment and relationship management/business development side of the recruiting desk
- Strong MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Technology savvy including social media and process mapping
- Experience with recruitment management tools and/or Taleo ATS or Workday (Applicant Tracking Systems) is a plus
- A thorough knowledge of recruiting components including, but not limited to, employment policies and practices, legal constraints, sourcing, qualifying and interviewing techniques
- Knowledge on the retail sector a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with critical attention to detail.
- Responsive with a strong sense of urgency
Claire's is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we encourage applications from members of all under represented groups, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.