Analytics Manager / Lead Analyst
Leeds (Remote – to 2 days from home)
Growing analytics consultancy is looking for an Analytics Manager, or Lead Analyst, to lead analytics / data science projects across their client base.
What do you need to apply?
- 3 years / 3 years + in data science / analytics (marketing, customer or commercial analytics) working on large databases of consumer data.
- Advanced techniques in the integration and analysis of digital and customer data with an ability to translate this into actionable insight.
- Hands on experience with SQL, SAS, Python or R.
- Knowledge of segmentation and modelling techniques.
- Experience of using Tableau or a similar visualisation tool (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable interacting with clients (technical and non-technical).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.