Successful retail chain are seeking a VM Coordinator in their Carlisle Head Quarters.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established retailer as a VM Coordinator.
Based in their head quarters in Carlisle you will be the main point of contact with stores throughout the UK, ensuring that the vision of all brand images, displays, POS and other in store activities are being fulfilled.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicating with all stores to ensure smooth roll out of all VM areas.
- Working closely with internal departments, buying, merchandising, marketing to gather all relevant and important information.
- Supporting stores with set up activities and roll out plans.
- Attend store visits to ensure set ups are correct and feeding back to relevant departments.
You will be:
- Experience in working in a visual role within a fast pace fashion retailer.
- Have flexibility in your working schedule.
- Have high organisation skills with a strong eye for detail.
If this role sound interesting to you, contact Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed) for more information, or apply through the link.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.