How would you like to be part of something great? At KFC we are always looking for the right people to help grow our business. We offer outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals who want to build a career working for a fast-growing KFC franchise.
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager for KFC you will be the right-hand person to the Restaurant General Manager. Our restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business. We are looking for leadership at every level and as the Assistant Restaurant General Manager you will be responsible for leading and supporting the team in the smooth running of your store.
If you have experience of working in quick service restaurants, retail, hospitality, or catering then we’d like to hear from you.
What’s in it for me?
- Starting salary of up to £24k (depending on experience).
- Annual salary review.
- 28 days holiday.
- World-renowned training.
- Performance related bonus.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Company pension scheme.
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks.
- Work closely with the Restaurant Manager to drive sales and increase profitability.
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience and be a brand ambassador.
- Assist with training new colleagues and welcoming them into the team.
- Complete administration, stock take and banking / finance duties.
- Ensure our famous chicken is cooked and served exactly how the colonel intended.
- Ensure that our restaurants look presentable and vibrant.
- A background in supervisory / team leader experience.
- Passionate about customer service.
- A brand ambassador who ensures great attention to brand standards.
- An ambitious character who wants to be part of our growth journey.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and execute with pace.
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Assistant Restaurant General Manager role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.