Store Manager M&S Simply Food Bristol Airport
SSP is the leading dedicated operator of retail catering brands in travel locations worldwide, with a long heritage with over 60 years experience in the industry. We are very proud of our partnership with M&S Simply Food.
We have a great new opportunity for a Retail Store Manager for our franchised M&S Simply Food Store.
The successful Store Manager will need to be a hands on manager who will be operating a Marks & Spencer Simply Food store bringing M&S’ exceptional quality and innovative food products.
The Store Manager will manage the daily operation, be responsible for delivering operational excellence and financial results with very high standards. You will also be responsible for motivating and developing a team up to 20, recruiting, induction, training and managing performance. As well as ensuring excellent product quality and that the unit is staffed appropriately for business needs.
You’ll also be responsible for ensuring compliance with health & safety, food hygiene and licensing requirements. The store trades 24 hours a day.
To be successful in this role:
* You will need to have experience of successfully managing a similar outlet such as a branded food retail store outlet.
* Set standards and operating procedures.
* You will be commercially aware with good planning and analysis skills, able to understand a P&L and confident communication skills.
* You will have managed a large team and have examples of motivating and developing your people, managing their performance where necessary and improving individual and overall team performance.
* You will also be able to demonstrate competent management of ‘brand’ or company standards, having good audit and/or mystery shopper results to show for it!
In return for your skills and experience, we offer you up to £30,500 per annum depending on experience plus a bonus incentive.
In addition we offer a rewarding and vibrant working environment, excellent training and development, company pension, discounts off brands and numerous other retailers and services, many opportunities to develop your career into different brands or more senior management.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.