Deichmann have an exciting new opportunity with an immediate start for a Supervisor to join the team. In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive hourly rate of up to £10.11 per hour + non contractual performance related bonus.
Are you looking for a more exciting challenge in your retail career? If yes, then Deichmann is the place for you!
About the Supervisor role:
Working as a supervisor in one of our stores, you will play a vital role in the leadership of the team and go the extra mile to ensure that customers to store have a positive and welcoming shopping experience.
You will have previous supervisor or key holder experience gained in retail or in a related sector, or you may be looking to take your first step onto the retail management ladder. To be suitable for this exciting opportunity you must be able to demonstrate excellent hands on supervisory/ leadership skills and be full of energy and enthusiasm.
Responsibilities as our Supervisor will include:
- Lead and supervise the store team in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Open & close the store, including cashing up and completion of associated administrative duties.
- Offer excellent levels of customer service, maintaining an expert level of knowledge across the full product range.
- Lead by example, successfully promoting and recommending complimentary shoe care products and offering ad hoc training and support to team members as and when required, ensuring first class levels of customer service.
- Ensure that the store is correctly merchandised, product displays are refreshed and inviting to the customer.
- Process stock deliveries and store transfers.
- Champion and support the achievement of monthly targets.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints.
What we’re looking for in our Supervisor:
- Retail background / transferable skills gained in a related industry sector
- Self- motivated and have a positive, can do attitude towards completion of work
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Confidence and ability to supervise, motivate, coach and work with a team
- Well organised and have a structured approach to work
- Customer and operations / task orientated
- Commercial awareness
- Spatial awareness
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Able to work at pace and under pressure
- Ideally have previous supervisory experience including cashing up and banking
- Fully flexible (Monday – Sunday, hours to be agreed by rota)
- We welcome applicants from the Retail sector and from sectors with the right transferable skills.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Supervisor and you meet the job requirements, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this role, you are confirming you have the right to work in the UK and will be required to submit the required documentation at interview stage.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.